stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Secret Life of a Scandalous Debutante (Harlequin Historical #1058)

Secret Life of a Scandalous Debutante (Harlequin Historical #1058) - Bronwyn Scott Lilya has a secret, one that could very well end her life if she's not careful. Strong willed, elegant and exotic - she is nothing like the typical young ladies out for the season. While she puts of a front to fend of those who could find out who she really is; she finds herself attracted to Beldon. Someone who could throw her plans into complete chaos.

Beldon Stratten is looking for a wife. What he wants and what he needs are two completely different things. The one woman who catches his eye, and could be everything he needs is totally unsuitable. She has no money, she in his opinion will never integrate into society fully - she was too different.

There are so many twists and turns in the story, hidden identities, dangerous plots, secrets that could kill - the characters have to overcome a great deal before they get their happy ending. I don't want to give anything about about what happens to Lilya and Beldon... so you'll have to pick up the story to find out!

I really enjoyed reading the story of Beldon and Lilya; how they both had plans and ended up somewhere completely different. This was a first for me by this author, and I was really impressed with her writing style, how it flowed and the characters. I will definitely be looking for more by this author.