stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

A Dream Unfolding (Prescott Pioneers, #1)

Marketing Decisions Under Uncertainty (International Series in Quantitative Marketing) - Dung Nguyen Hannah Anderson had the life she always wanted, married to the man of her dreams. When her husband’s brother gets in trouble with the law, the town turns against them, shattering her perfect life. Now they are left with only one choice—to head west to the Arizona Territory in the hopes of creating a new life. Will the journey be worth the cost?

Will Colter, after burying his father, is forced to leave the ranch he has called home for nearly thirty years. The journey is dangerous, challenging him and his men. Will he find the new life he was hoping for?

Or, is there a new dream quietly unfolding before their eyes?

Such a phenomenal story. I was so moved by the characters, how they overcame loss, heartache and the treacherous trip to the Arizona Territory. I had a hard time putting the story down to make dinner! It had me totally enthralled.

This story was filled with so many emotions - love, hurt, hatred and remorse - just to name a few. I loved how the characters overcame their trials and evolved. This is definitely a must read for anyone who loves historical romance. It's a well researched story, with wonderful characters..

Karen Baney did an amazing job with the stories of Hannah & Drew and of Will. I was intrigued by the separate stories and how they would come together. I loved how each story started out on it's own and how the characters became entwined through the story.

Can't wait to read the next installment of this series!