stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier
I was so completely blown away by this story. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!! This is the second book in the Prescott Pioneers series, and Karen did an incredible job!

The story of Julia is a sad one, she is the younger sister of Will Colter - who we are introduced to in the first book "A Dream Unfolding" (which I had the pleasure of reading and reviewing already!). After Will left for Arizona, Julia was left with Reuben their older brother. He is a nasty piece of work! I don't think I could possibly dislike a character more then Reuben and what he did to Julia!

With the help of Adam Larson, brother to her best friend; Julia escapes Reuben's clutches and flees to Will's home in Arizona. These two have some great chemistry, and he is one of the few people she trusts after her ordeal.

Also, we get a glimpse into Thomas - Drew Anderson's younger brother. He was one of the reason's Hannah and Drew had to leave their home for Arizona. I don't want to give away any spoilers from either book, but I love how these all tie in together. Hannah, Drew, Thomas, Will, Adam and Julia.. all with their own story but are brought together.

This is a must read for anyone who loves Historical Romance, Christian Romance or Western Historicals.