stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Nora Roberts Bridal Quartet Boxed Set

Boxed Set: Bride Quartet - Nora Roberts Nora Roberts Bridal Quartet has shot to the top of my favorites list. This series caught my attention right away. I picked up the first book on a whim, looking for a light read over a long weekend. Little did I know!

After reading the first, I immediately went to Nora Roberts website to find out more about her Quartet.
Mac, Emma, Laurel and Parker remind me of another four friends we've seen - Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda. This series show the ins and outs of girls relationships, lives and loves - and of course in this case weddings! These four have been friends since they were children, how they just seem to know when one of them needs another; this is shown many times through out the series.

I love how close Mac, Emma, Laurel and Parker are. Despite their own issues, they seem to come together to 'complete' each other. Where one fails, the others seem to pick up. They are all creative, Mac with her photography; Emma and her flowers; Laurel and her cakes; and Parker with the details. It makes me want to go out and learn how to do all of them!

I love a feel good book/series, and this was exactly what I got.