stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Accidental Witch Trilogy, Book 3)

The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe - Annette Blair My Thoughts:

I love this series! This is the final book in the Accidental Witch Trilogy, the story of Victoria - best friend to Melody (of The Kitchen Witch) and Kira (of My Favorite Witch) and her handsome Scot - Rory.

The interaction between these two characters is hilarious - witty banter, sexual attraction (and frustration).
Both are going through some serious cases of denial! Vickie denies her heritage, magical abilities - even though her rhyming is remarkable! Rory denies his feeling for Vickie and the real reason he's living in her house!

I really liked Vickie, she was funny and independant. She was in denial of a few things, but all round she was a good character. She stood up for herself and her family. She did have her moments where she was quite unsure of herself and the abilities she knew she had. Rory was a bit disappointing at first, but he really grew on me. He comes from a proud line, and wants to 'fix' the mistake his ancestor made.
The fun really starts when Vickie's sisters (triplets who we see in a later book series of their own!) show up and cause all sorts of havoic for the pair!

This is a fun read, light, and funny. For my first Paranormal Romance I have to say I was impressed! This will be the first of MANY!