stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Devil's Kiss

Devil's Kiss (Billi SanGreal, #1) - Sarwat Chadda I love history, and I love stories based on historical figures, myths and of course I love Templar legends!
So this book fit right into that categories!! This story took on more of a paranormal feel, but the way it was woven into the Templar's was amazing!

I don't normally read a lot of YA novels, although I have found a few that I've really enjoyed - and this is DEFINITELY one of those!! I can't wait to get my hands on the second book in this series and find out what happens to Billi and Kay! This story holds a lot of self-discovery for Billi - figuring out who she is and how she fits into the Templar's.
Nothing is quite what is seems, and no one is really who they say they are! This story had a few great twists, and it kept me on my toes. A few of those twists I didn't see coming!!! I won't give you any spoilers - you need to check this book out for yourself!

This is a must read for anyone who loves Templar myths, Urban Fantasy, YA or paranormals. I couldn't put this down!