stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride (Emma Rae Creation)

Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride - Sandra D. Bricker Wedding dresses that disappear and an uncontrollable allergy to her fiance. These are just two of the obstacles that poor Sherilyn must overcome to marry the man of her dreams. After moving to her fiance's hometown she lands the ultimate dream job with her BFF Emma Rae! Will everything finally fall into place and the wedding of her dreams happen?

I felt so bad for Sherilyn! Not one, but two wedding dresses disappear on her. She has a crazy allergic reaction to her fiance. He brings home a giant dog, that she isn't too sure about. On top of all of this, she's trying to get on top of things at her new job and please her soon to be mother in law in the process. That would drive any bride to be to distraction!

I love how Sherilyn deals with everything, with the help of her best friend and co-worker at Tanglewood (who is also the main character from Always the Baker Never the Bride) she manages to keep her cool and work things through.

This was a great, quick, fun read. I'm going to have to pick up the first book to this three book series to find out Emma's story from the beginning. For those who love a romance, with a bit of comedy thrown in - this is definitely a book for you! I'm looking forward to reading the next book Always the Designer Never the Bride which comes out in the spring!