stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Romancing the Countess (Signet Eclipse)

Romancing the Countess - Ashley March Wow wow wow and well wow! Ashley has blown me away yet again! Such an emotionally charged novel, full of love, grief, and passion. I adored Seducing the Duchess; Ashley's debut novel, but LOVED Romancing the Countess. The story drew me in and had me glued to it - I couldn't stop reading (much to my darling other half's annoyance!) - hard to cook dinner with a book stuck in your hand! Yes this was one of those books that you will stay up all night just to find out what happens to Leah and Sebastian!

Such chemistry between our heroine Leah and hero Sebastian. As much as they would like to ignore, push it to the back of their minds - it's there BIG TIME! Thrown together by circumstance and fate these two are at each others throats. He would like to behave as a proper widow - at the loss of her 'beloved' husband. She would rather celebrate and get on with her life. He wants to protect his son, and the memory of his wife - despite the scandal she's left behind.

I can't tell you how much I love the interaction between the two main characters and the events that lead up to their H.E.A. I don't want to give away any details about how these two work out their differences and learn to heal and love again. You'll need to pick up a copy of Ashley's amazing novel for yourself!