stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

The Wedding Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel

The Wedding Quilt: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel - Jennifer Chiaverini From the very beginning of this series I've been hooked. As each book comes out, I immediately add it to my ever growing collection. The Wedding Quilt is book # 18 in the Elm Creek Quilter's book series. This takes place 25 years after The Aloha Quilt. Sarah and Matt's twins Caroline and James have returned to the Manor for Caroline's wedding.

We meet again all the lovely ladies of Elm Creek Quilts - save Sylvia and Agnes (who have sadly both passed on at this point). We get to learn what has happened to each of them since we left off in the Aloha Quilt. Some have moved away, some have married and had children, while others have gone on wonderful adventures.
This book ties up all sorts of loose ends through out the series. We get to see snippets into each of their lives and it brings everything together. This book to seems like it's the end of the series - just in the way it finishes all the little stories. What happens to Anna & Jeremy, where did Summer end up etc. I don't want to get into any details or spoil how things come about. Really I hope this isn't the end of Elm Creek Quilts but if it is the end of the series it's a great way to do it!

If you're a fan of Elm Creek Quilts this is a book for you! Highly recommended!