stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Always the Designer, Never the Bride (Emma Rae Creation)

Always the Designer, Never the Bride - Sandra D. Bricker Another fabulous book to add to the “Always…” series by Sandra Bricker. This series revolves around a small resort in Georgia, and in this book Audrey, an extremely talented wedding dress designer who has come to help out a friend Carly with her big day. With a big client on the line, she tries to manage not only her friends wedding dress and details but has to try and impress the picky, demanding client she really wants to land.

One of the things I really enjoy about this series is all the friendships. I’ve always been a fan of the stories that intertwine between books, but that aren’t something you “HAVE” to read in order. Myself, I’ve read book 2, but not book 1 – but I don’t feel confused, or lost – which is ALWAYS a bonus! We get to see Emma again, and Sherilyn! Who I both adore. We also get to see J. R. again – who made an appearance in “Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride.

Audrey and JR definitely fight their feelings for one another. They have some pretty major hurdles to overcome to get their happy ending – and they aren’t the only ones that get one in this story either!! If you are looking for a sweet, clean romance that pulls you in and keeps you hooked right up until the end. If you want something fun, and different – then this is the book (& series) for you!

Will I recommend this book? Most definitely! Will I read more by this author? Oh yes, I can’t wait to get my hands on more by Sandra. She’s easily been added to my auto-buy list and one to look for on NetGalley!