stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Triggers

Triggers - Robert J. Sawyer When I initially decided to pick up this book I expected something like Dan Brown or Clive Cussler, but what I got was so much more. As a fan of action adventure, mystery and science fiction – this rolls them all in to one amazing story that I had a hard time putting down.

We are swept up into a chaotic story of an attempted assassination of President Seth Jerrison. When a bomb suddenly goes off, an experiment in the same hospital where Jerrison is being operated on goes wrong. Memories are swapped between patients, hospital staff, visitors, Secret Service and the President.

There are a lot of people involved in this story, but I didn’t feel overwhelmed. Sometimes when there is so much going on the reader can get confused – not in this case. I felt it added to the story and the suspense! Who has who’s memory and how will they get everyone back where they should be! I don’t want to spoil anything in regards to the plot, so make sure you pick it up!

For fans of science fiction like Fringe, this is definitely something you’ll want to pick up. For me, as a geek and sci fi fanatic, mystery, and action/adventure reader this was perfect. I got my fill of several genres I adore! This was my first book by Robert J Sawyer but it is far from my last! I have added several of his books to my wishlist and plan on adding them permanently to my own book collection.