stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Secrets of a Wedding Night

Secrets of a Wedding Night - Valerie Bowman Young Widow Lily has written the most scandalous document available “Secrets of A Wedding Night” to enlighten those innocents before they step into the bonds of matrimony. She hopes to save young women from the disasters that befell her, and to keep her sister safe from wily seducing scoundrels.

Devon is extremely unhappy to learn that said document is the reason his intended has called off the wedding. He’s bound and determined to find the author and make them pay – handsomely! When he learns it’s Lily – a former flame; he storms into her house and demands she retract, recall and make things right!

Lily and Devon have quite the history, some misunderstandings and secrets between them. Can the walls built up between them come down and the true story reveal it’s self before they butt heads? Lily is stubborn, and Devon just as equally!

I really enjoyed the interaction, banter and tension between the characters. As they learn the truth about their past and about each other’s lives since that moment – we get to see a change in both of them for the better. Can Lily trust him, can Devon trust her? Will they give into the passion that’s between them?

Would I recommend this book? Yes, it’s an excellent debut from Valerie! Of course there are some minute things that I didn’t like, but the good overwhelmed any issues I had. I loved the strong Lily and the sexy Devon! Would I read more by this author? Yes, most definitely!