stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

The Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne

The Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne - Jayne Fresina In disguise, Ellie goes on wild adventures, seduces unsuspecting women, gambles, cheats, steals and gets away with it! Leading a double life will always get you in trouble and it’s no different for Ellie. She manages to get herself in quite the pickle!

Unfortunately for Ellie, she fleeces the wrong person and ends up with James on her tail. But James has no idea that the thieving Count he’s hunting is actually Ellie! He plans to use Ellie as bait, believing that she is his mistress. And boy does she lead him on a merry chase!

This was a fun, laugh out loud, enjoyable read. I adored Ellie, she had guts, spunk and wanted to live her life the way she wanted and not under some man’s thumb. James and Ellie are like oil and water, they grate on each other’s nerves. But in some cases opposites do attract!

Would I recommend this book? If you’re looking for something a little different and want to laugh then this book is definitely something you should check out. This is probably my favorite book of Jayne’s so far! Would I read anything by this author again? Totally! Jayne’s style is great, a touch of humor, some fun antics, great dialogue! How could I not love it!