stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Boomerang Bride

Boomerang Bride - Fiona Lowe The last thing Matilda expected was to be standing alone in a wedding dress in a small town in the middle of nowhere. She gave up her life in Australia and moved across the world to meet her one true love and soul-mate Barry. Matilda realizes that she's been had, that all the money is gone and she's stranded. What is she going to do? Where will she live?

Arriving home to the small town he grew up in, Marc rescues Matilda. These two are at each others throats from the moment they meet. They have incredible chemistry that just about leaps off the page. Between the banter and flirting Marc realizes how special Matilda is. A well known architect he has put everything he has into his work. His family has taken a backseat in his life. That's all about to change!

I really enjoyed this story. It was a quick read that had me smiling and wanting more. Fiona Lowe's characters were great - Matilda is funny as hell and keeps Marc on his toes. Which is exactly what he needs. I loved the small town setting, and how the secondary characters played into the story.

This author is definitely one I will have to be on the look out for in the future. Anyone who loves contemporary romance will enjoy this book!