stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Melting the Millionaire's Heart

Melting the Millionaire's Heart - Linda Morris Kayla is far from thrilled to have to go to yet another party to fundraise for her school. She’d much rather leave that to the public relations department and the school administrator, but no, she has be summoned.

While on route – during snowstorm; Kayla ends up in the ditch. She decides to walk the remaining distance to the estate where the party is being held. Unfortunately, she doesn’t know she’s walking entirely the wrong direction!

Kayla is rescued by a sexy, handsome stranger who offers her not only a ride, but a place to stay until the storm passes! Lucky for her, he lives nearby. Ryan is running late for an event he’s hosting when he stumbles on Kayla. He can’t leave her on the side of the road, so he brings her back to his parents home.

Ryan decides to keep who he really is to himself; using a different name he lets Kayla believe he’s just a regular guy. But unfortunately for Ryan – it’s about to backfire on him. Kayla flips out and wants nothing to do with him.

Would I recommend this book? This was a really cute, quick read. Kayla and Ryan have to work through his lies, and her mistrust issues. I liked Kayla, she was funny, smart and kept Ryan on his toes. Ryan wants to be liked for him, not for his money or what he can do for people. He really wants Kayla to see him that way. I enjoyed the story! Would I read more by the author? Yes.