stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Always the Baker, Finally the Bride (Emma Rae Creations, #4)

Always the Baker, Finally the Bride (Emma Rae Creations, #4) - Sandra D. Bricker We initially met Emma Rae and Jackson in “Always the Baker, Never the Bride” and got to know them through “Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride”, and “Always the Designer, Never the Bride”. As each story progressed, we got to see more and more of Emma and Jackson’s relationship and success of Tanglewood grow. Now it’s their turn to have a “Happy Ending”.

As the wedding date grows closer, life seems to throw obstacles in their path. An offer to purchase “Tanglewood” throws a rather large wrench in their plans and that of their friends and family. This is greated with both good and bad reactions. It would mean big changes for all of them – and not everyone is happy about that.

I always love re-visiting characters from past books to see what has happened, are they still happy, do they have a family now, etc. It’s one of the things about a series that I love! We get to see inside the inner workings of the hotel, and the planning of Emma’s wedding – and all the stress that goes along with it!

Would I recommend this book? Of course, if you loved the rest of the series then you’ll love the conclusion to the series. It’s a sweet, fun romance that you can’t put down. I’ve always loved Sandra’s writing style and I look forward to more books by her.