stitchreadcook

The Miracle Thief
Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

The Marine Cowboy (Always a Marine, #7)

The Marine Cowboy (Always a Marine, #7) - Heather Long Sometimes putting a wish, a want or a dream out there can bring some unexpected results. When Sheri signs up for 1NightStand she has no idea the man of her dreams was going to waltz right into her life and sweep her off her feet and right into bed.

A J and his fellow marines all signed up with Madame Eve as a way to get back into the swing of dating when they returned to civilian life. Going home means a lot of work for A J, getting the ranch back up to snuff requires all his attention… until a phone call piques his curiosity.

When Sheri and A J meet up – they set the sheets on fire! What was suppose to be a one night fling, turns out to be a whole lot more for them. Can one night lead to a lifetime of happiness? I would love to have seen more of Sheri and A J’s story! When I first started reading this, I didn’t pay attention to the fact that it was a novella.

Would I recommend this book? Yes, if you like something quick, easy to read and spicy then this is a story you should check out. I like Heather’s style of writing, it flowed so well I didn’t want it to end. Would I read more by this author? I would! I’ve already picked up another title for a book tour and a few others in the marine series.