stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

Gentlemen Prefer Nerds

Gentlemen Prefer Nerds - Joan Kilby Accused of stealing the very diamond she discovered, Maddie finds herself drawn into a world of mystery, intrigue and a sexy British Lord who she can’t keep out of her mind. Can she get the diamond back and clear her name before it disappears completely?

The Chameleon snags the diamond right from under her nose, leaving a synthetic in it’s place. She’s thrown head first into the role of the “thief”! With some help, she manages to get clear of the police and investigators and on the trail of the real thief!

I think what drew me initially to this book was the title. How could I resist a book about a ‘nerd’ who gets the hot guy? Being a nerd myself, it greatly appealed! The great thing about this book is not only was the title fun and attention catching, but the story was pretty darn good too! I was draw into the story and had to find out whether Maddie would succeed and what would happen with her and Fabian!

Will I recommend this book? Yes! It was a quick fun read, that would appeal to most romance readers. This is the type of title to pick up to read at the beach or curl up with on a rainy day! Would I read more by this author? Most definitely! I enjoyed Joan’s style of writing and how well the story flowed. I’m going to keep an eye out for her in the future!