stitchreadcook

Iris Anthony
Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Plant-Based Whole Food Recipes
Brendan Brazier

The Rogue Pirate's Bride

The Rogue Pirate's Bride - Shana Galen I've always loved a strong heroine, and with Raeven I wasn't disappointed! She's spunky, independent, intelligent and isn't afraid to go for what she wants - whether is be for revenge or just for fun. I have to say she's probably one of my favorite characters, she is unconventional and that kept me glued to this book from the first page.

Raeven is bent on revenge. She wants nothing more then to get rid of the 'scum' who killed her beloved fiancee. She hunts down the notorious Captain Cutlass and vows to do everything in her power to see him pay for the life he took.

Bastian (aka Cutlass) isn't what he appears to be, he keeps his true identity to himself - to keep the memories at bay. Having lost his family in one fell swoop to the revolution - riddled with guilt that he survived while they didn't; he tries to move on with his life.

I loved these two characters met, the banter between them and the chemistry. Bastian is sexy, witty and one hell of a charmer; he keeps Raeven on her toes! Their story is filled with adventure, mystery and some very heart-wrenching scenes. An amazing end to the Sons of the Revolution series.

One of the things I really enjoyed about this book as that while part of a series it can easily be read as a stand alone. Would I recommend this to others - heck yes! Will I read more by this author - most definitely!